Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Watching for Airplanes.

Deana and little Andrew fly in today. Our eyes are on the skies. They are going to stay for three weeks!
We are going to make cookies and popcorn balls. And go shopping with/and for mom because mom has never really liked to shop (I know, I know...it's crazy).
Also, I took my last final today at the glorious hour of half past seven. I swear people. Finals at that hour should be banned. I mean, half the world's population are "Owls" not "Sparrows" -something I learned in my six years at the university-so why make all the owls suffer and demand they think their absolute best at an hour most of their brains are dead? Hmmm?
I mean, common, what's wrong the nine?
So now it is officially all over and I can do anything I want, which today means watching for airplanes.

No comments: