Monday, December 17, 2007

Big sleep in.

This morning I slept in until 9:15. I haven't done that since, I donno, high school. My body is so exhausted from all the parties this weekend; exhausted in a very good way. We even have another party to go to tonight, without Ethan, for Joey's work.
I love Ethan with every ounce of my being but it has felt soooooooooooooo good to go out without him.
Which reminds me of a quote that was read at Angel's baby shower whose main idea went something like this: there are two births happening during labor; the birth of the baby and the birth of the mother. Before this time, the mother never existed. The woman did, but not the mother. When a baby is born, a mother is also.
Anyway now I can't remember how that connected to going out without Ethan but maybe those of you who aren't quite as out of it as I am can make a connection of some sort.

No comments: