Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A White Day.

It's quiet today, and very white. There is snow on the ground, and the sky is covered in clouds. I slept in until eight-thirty, until Ethan was yelling from his bed, "Ma-ma! Ma-ma!" Joey stayed still while I got up, put the incredibly needed contacts in, and went into Ethan's bedroom.
I went to Resistance and even there the class was going on around me but inside of myself everything was quiet and still, a little sad.
I feel like I just broke up with a boyfriend. When a love song comes on the radio (this is so pathetic) I think of Truman. Gosh I am embarrassed to write that.
Anyway, there is so many things I can do now, like concentrate on getting certified for group exercise and keeping my house clean and nice to be in, and making Joey and Ethan good food.
I can do whatever I want.
***
We went to the mall last night to walk around and I bought some BEE-U-TI-FULL black boots for 26 bucks, regularly 75. I can't wait to wear them with a skirt or dress.

No comments: