Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday, 8am.

I went to Walmart yesterday and bought some tangerines and apples. Also some peppers, in red, yellow and green because I have read they are so good at eliminateing all those free radicals in my body that have a high potential to cause cancer. I mostly bought fruit and veggies and then of course eggs and milk. It felt good. Of course I don't shop like that regularly, but I like to pretend like I do.

Ethan goes to the doctor today. He hasn't been since June and I am really proud of that, like it's all my care, my excellent mothering skills. I guess I like to pretend about that too.

Anyway, it's the weekend, Joey is back at work, life goes on. I am still looking at older dogs, ones that won't dissrupt our life quite so much, and have found three potentials. But I am going about it with a lot more care, a lot more caution. I think that is what happens when you've had your heart broken.

And, it snowed once again. It's snowed everyday now for like five days straight. Thankfully just a dusting, just small enough you can (Joey can) sweep it off the driveway and walkways.

1 comment:

Deaira Dea said...

I bought Red peppers too found em onsale at Winco haha there's enormous amounts of free radical reducing foods out there... Cabbage, Sweet potatoes! I love filling up my shopping cart with veggies it gives me the same feeling that i'm doing something good for myself! I love eating them too!!