Friday, January 4, 2008

Unwavering Protector.

That is what 'Liam' means and that is what I am going to suggest we name out new little puppy who we put a deposit on yesterday. I think 'Liam' is perfect because it has a softness to it too and supposedly he is the most cuddly one, although all five of them seemed to want to burrow into you somehow.
I can't wait to post a picture of his most adorable face.
At one point he started chewing on Ethan's pants and when I tried to get him off his tiny razor teeth caught my cuticle and I bled all the way home. But I forgave him.
When I told the lady I didn't know how to choose one because they were all so dang cute, she said, "I always let the puppy choose me." And I said, somewhat stupidly, "How?" And she said, "Just call them and see which one comes."
So I did and he waddled over and that was it.
He is like a small lion.

5 comments:

Simon Jooste said...

I keep checking for that picture of your cute little guard dog...you must be busy training the little guy :)
Love you!

Deaira Dea said...

Yay for puppies!!! I can't wait to get a dog! Steve wants a cat we name Sushi but i want a puppy! :) I love the name Liam too... Thats my soon to be nephews middle name :)

Simon Jooste said...

I'm still waiting....
How is the new little addition adjusting to his new family?

Simon Jooste said...

I'm still waiting....
How is the new little addition adjusting to his new family?

Anonymous said...

Hey, is this going to work? Can I write to you?