Saturday, November 17, 2007

????

I am having serious writer's block here. I can't think of one darn thing to write about. I am hoping that by starting something a great idea will come flowing through my fingers, but so far I can barely manage to finish this sentence.
Maybe I need to whip out some Anne Lamott. Does everyone out there know she is fabulous?
I have read three or four of her books, but I don't own a one. Hmmm....Christmas....Joey are you reading this?
I just finished a chocolate bar from Trader Joe's and feel a headache zooming in. Also, my teeth hurt from the sugar. But it was good.
Humm de dum....see how horrible writer's block is?
Well here is something. Joey and I are GRADUATING in about three weeks. We are throwing a huge party and if everyone comes I have no idea how they will all fit in Patty's house. But, we are thinking about it like a wedding; thirty or forty, or is it twenty? percent don't show, right? Anyway, it will be awesome even if it's standing room only and everyone is breathing into everyone else's drink.
And then Christmas! I already bought Ethan's present: a bunch of used classic books such as: Stop That Ball! Go Dog, Go! and A Fish Out of Water just to name the best ones. That's right folks all he's getting is books. For one, he loves them. For two, I love them. For three, a parent can never have enough books to compensate for a toddler's insistence on reading the same book thirty-two times. Every night. And morning.

No comments: