Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tattt ttattt ttattt oooooooo!

This tattoo thing is driving me crazy. I lay awake at night and can't get to sleep because I am thinking about it and then when I wake up in the morning it's right there, like it's already tattooed on my brain:YOU MUST THINK ABOUT THIS ALL DAY LONG. AND ALL NIGHT LONG. It's not if I want to get one, it's what I want. I think I have it pinpointed down pretty well so I am relaxing a little, as long as I am on the same page with the artist. I mean, what if I say I want this, and he draws that? PERMANENTLY on my body?
I mean, I guess they ask you first if it's OK before they pull out the needles. Anyway, I think I have thought about this more than I thought about getting married, or having children for that matter.
But now that I have pretty good picture of what and where I want it (I'm kinda keeping it a surprise for the sha-bing! effect of pictures later, can you tell?) I am just so excited. Like instead of Friday I might just go today, cause that's how I roll.
**a little bit later**
So Thursday is the big day. At twelve thirty. So you can all say a prayer for me that I can communicate well what I want and that I won't cry. I am going all by myself, because even though I never thought in a million years I would be doing something this colossal by my lonesome, there life goes getting in the way of things, full of kids and jobs. And you don't want to take kids into these places.
On that note, searching for cool tattoos on the Internet was the most disgusting thing I have ever done. Not to mention the posters of tata's hung in every corner these joints. It's like, I just want a pretty tattoo. Isn't there any place that does pretty tattoos ONLY? It makes me kinda want to open a little tattoo parlor, super clean and cute like a salon. With no tata's anywhere but under shirts, where they should be.
So on that note, goodnight, and here's to hoping I can get some sleep without dreaming about the dumb tattoo.

2 comments:

Charel said...

I would totally go with you if I didn't have class at 1! Where are you getting it done? So exciting, I too have had those nights where I just can't sleep because I was thinking of where and what my next tattoo may be

Deaira Dea said...

excited for you!!! I went thru a phase when i was young and i thought tattoo's were so cool then... i got older and every tattoo I saw on any woman seemed sooo ugly (except for my friend Jeri's) then... I had Jeriah and heard this poem and... well in a few years when i'm done having babies i'm gonna get inked too! can't wait to see!