Sunday, October 17, 2010

Swim Lessons!

Now those are some bright eyes!
We took the boys for swim lessons on Saturday. Joey said it was my turn to get in the pool because he has allergies. Ended up being a lot of fun-Noah loved it. It was like the bathtub, only a hundred percent better.
I think my new face regime is working. Just look how dewy I look in this picture. (Or am I just wet?) Oh, and I found the trick to bright eyes: Mascara. Like the whole tube of it. (Why doesn't anyone just tell me these things?) Problem solved--for now.

More bright eyes, the natural, totally-stoked-about-the-pool kind.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea.. load on the mascara.. it's just that simple.. remeber Holly.. she used to take like 8 minutes to apply mascara.. i thought she was crazy.. but i totally get it.. she got it way sooner.

and the new face regime.. no washing.. if it's something other than that.. do tell. love you. every bit of you.
daelynn