Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Fashion, Saturday!

I love these shoes because they are so sneaky. They look like those cute little flats everybody wears, but in fact, TA-DAH! they have a hardy wedge on them! So sneaky! At five foot two, I just can't afford to wear flats. I feel like an elf when I do.

K that is not a boogie on my shirt, my mirror is just dirty. Although with Noah and his faucet of a nose, it definitely could have been a boogie. But I am just saying this time it's not.
See that pretty ring? I am in love with it.
And finally, I should not be wearing these pink shoes with this shirt because the shirt's stripes are actually red, however, they have faded enough to kinda be dark pinkish and it's Saturday so who cares.
shirt: Little sister
jeans: Lucky, thrifted
shoes: Ross
ring: F21

3 comments:

Emery Jo said...

I LOVE the colors in that shirt! I really like this whole outfit- easy and cool and cute!

E said...

Those shoes are awesomely sneaky! I'd never take that ring off.

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous ring! I love that shade of yellow!