Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Fashion, Friday!

Trying out the hat, since Emery is just so darn cute in them. And my hair is finally long enough. I like it. It makes me feel like I can get a way with something sneaky.
I feel a little bit bag-ladyish today, however, I am super comfy and super warm. So I don't really care.
Everything today is from F21, except for the skirt, which I bought at Banana Republic, and the boots, which I will probably wear pretty much everyday this week. I don't have a lot of variety in my fall/winter shoes.
Align CenterEthan's fall fashion.

What happens when you are one, and your older brother is four.

6 comments:

D Dierks said...

Very cute outfit, love the hat on you! That necklace is great! It would be so cool if you wanted to link this outfit up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled WEdnesdays, it's for everyone who coordinates jewelry with their outfits. (this weeks link is still open!)
Thank you so much for the nice comment at my blog!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

~L~ said...

lol to your son's pics...so cute. I love your outfit especially the necklace. i have a few of those coming into my shop soon....so excited.

your newest follower,
~L~
Check out my Style Blog

Mama said...

so darling and yes, a wee bit sneeky. I love hats but never have the guts to wear them past the front door...one day ;)

Emery Jo said...

you look great in that hat!! i love it.

E said...

I love that necklace!!!

Deaira Dea said...

Love the hat! you made bag lady look good :) and warm :)