Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fashion, Sunday!

He's my fashion support, always telling me that my "shirt is cute" or my dress "is really beautiful". He's a stud himself, and Joey finally convinced him, somehow, to sport these rad Converse. I've been trying for two years. He barely fits into them now. Great, he'll be able to wear them for a week. I'm hoping Noah will be less picky when it comes to what he wants to wear, but I guess I shouldn't be talking. I wouldn't want anyone else dressing me, either.


And here is where I'd like to point out how much we look like twins. You can't deny it. He's a little mini he-me.
Little bows. I totally regretted this skirt after I brought it home, but surprisingly I keep finding myself putting it on, mixing it up with all sorts of tops. Not bad for a regretsie.

So today is a little mix-matchy crazy. I just wanted to wear that big brown ring, and this is what came together to wear with it. Now, to find something super hot to wear for my date tonight!
Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: F21
Tights: F21
Boots: Off Broadway
Ring: F21

4 comments:

Billi London-Gray said...

Great boots!

E said...

That skirt is adorable. I also really like your jacket!!

DaisyJo said...

The skirt is so cute and it has BOWS ON IT! Love the outfit.

Lea said...

Cute outfit and I love your hair!