Monday, April 11, 2011

Vegas Baby, Here We Come!

And that's about as crazy as it gets, folks. 
My husband and I are going to Vegas and the thing I am looking forward to the most is sitting by the pool in anything warmer than fifty one degrees in utter quietness.
For the most part I am going to be solo because Joey is running in this crazy race and I am looking forward to not having to talk to anybody unless I want to. Teaching preschool and having young children at the same time means that you say approximately 4 million billion words a day; that is to answer the thousandth question and also to tell them to "Stop it!" for the umpteenth million time. 
Ahhhhhhhhh. 
I can almost feel the tranquility.
I plan on spending most of the time napping in the sun on a lawn chair while watching my white, wintery skin slowly turn a delicious brown and then the other shopping for the rest of my shoes and bags that I most absolutely need for work.
Oh and maybe sip on a refreshing mojito and stuff myself with restaurant yummy food. Probably shrimp. And crab. Lots of crab.
If you see me, don't talk to me.


1 comment:

Mama said...

that sounds AHHHHH-mazing! I hope you have a great time! I am super jealous already.