Sunday, April 10, 2011

T-Ball Madness.

Ethan's first game was awesome! He hit three balls off the T and got to run all around the bases to home too! I am sure he asked the coach if he could be the catcher-he's been trying to get us to buy him a catcher's mask for about a year now. Here's some pictures of the little champion:
Go Big E!
At one point he tried to bend over to actually pick up the ball but, alas, realized with all his special gear he could only bend over about an inch. O well.
That looks says one thing: DETERMINATION.
In the midst of little brother running around the baseball park like an absolute mad man I managed to get one picture and there's nothing really to say about it, only that I love it more than Christmas, more than winning the lottery, more than anything in the world.
Can I get that tattooed on my back?
I forgot to mention it was freezing and the kids play for AN HOUR AND A HALF. As soon as Ethan saw me after the game he started to cry he was so cold but then coach called them over for a pep talk and without my prompting he pulled himself together and went over to the team with a great sense of purpose. Made mama so proud!
Goooooooo Tigers!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. i just cried.
What a special day! i love thinking of ethan pulling himself together for the pep talk and that picture IS better than most things! daelynn

Mama said...

love. I love those boys. everything about them. I am so proud of you mama....and I just cried too. Makes my heart sink.