Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Checking In.

Eating my staple of homemade nachos, salsa, and orange juice. The combination of salty and sweet is perfect. I eat it almost everyday.
Joey is taking the next two weeks off. He's never taken so much time off before. He wants to be a snowboard bum for most of it, and really, I don't blame him. I'd love to be a shopping bum for two weeks too. It's going to be great to have him around, catch up on some of our shows. Seems with all the holiday halabaloo, we missed on the really important stuff, like watching tv together on the couch.
I'm ready for a date night. Dinner, maybe a movie since we have tickets from Christmas. Life is good.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Yay for husband being home! I am so excited for you. I hope he gets time to relax AND spend plenty of QUALITY TIME with you ;)