Friday, May 21, 2010

These Boys.

My marriage lately has been a safe place to land and when I look at Joey, we might as well be making love because that's how safe I feel. You all can hate me if you want to because I know marriage normally sucks but that's how it's been the last couple of weeks. Safe. And sweet.
Ethan, on the other hand...why did God make four year olds? He has decided he is a dog and his bark is higher and shriekier than Fiebe's. Like a bark way out of tune. He also has worn the same Curious George socks for two weeks now. They are cobalt blue and mustard yellow and he wears them with everything (they match nothing). I just don't see the point in fighting it.
Noah is quiet and curious. There is not a mean bone in that boy's body. When he sits in his high chair he bangs his hands on the tray- BAM BAM BAM! but it's like he doesn't even know he's doing it. It's all rather spastic and crazy. He still will occasionally grab my face and suck my jaw bone, leaving my face all wet and sticky. I love it.

1 comment: