Saturday, May 29, 2010

A trip down Memory Lane...(I figured out how to work my camera).

For months I had this glitch with the whole camera/computer thing. That's the reason for the long absence of pictures here on the blog. But Joey helped me figure it out last night so I had to play catch-up. Noah is almost nine months old now. Craziness.
He's pulling himself up in his crib. It's pretty much the most awesome thing he's done so far. He's extremely proud of himself. When you walk into his room, he beams like he's just won a gold medal.
His hair for the longest time stuck. straight. up. It finally evolved into the nine-month comb over. Personally, I preferred the punk rockness of the spikes. Again, que sera, sera.
Buns! I still give Noah baths in the sink, even though he is way to big for it. He's starting to look like a man in a beer barrel, knees up to his cheeks. I think I am holding on as long as I can to his babyness. I think that's my problem. Also, Noah is a lot fatter than Ethan ever was. Especially in the upper thigh/behind area. Sorry, buddy, I tell him, but secretly I am kinda flattered he has some of my genes.
I love the look on Ethan's face here, so peaceful and grown up. As far as big brothers go, Ethan has been a champ.
See the hair? What I tell you.

1 comment:

joosteroost said...

GREAT post!! I was laughing all the way through it! Those pics of Noah are too cute and I love the part about him having a big thighs and a big butt and those being your genes (yeah right!! you are teeny tiny, sister :), I love those thighs of his too...