Saturday, October 3, 2009

Liana, Bad Dog, Friends.

Daelynn and Chuy are here with their lovely, bouncy little girl Liana. She is beautiful, a doll baby. Daelynn is so beautiful as a mama too. My grandparents are so happy when these babies are around.

I got up this morning and let the dogs out to do their thing, and Feibi ran out on the golf course because the wind blew our fence over, leaving a wide hole. She did this yesterday too, two times. This morning I was over it, over her. I went up there with treats and Riley to try and get her back, and she looked at me and then darted off. I left, OK in my heart that she probably would be coyote breakfast meat.
I made coffee and blueberry muffins that filled my house with a sweet, pastry smell. Ethan helped on his stool, licked the bowl.
And then I heard Joey say, " Well look who came back." and that naughty, selfish dog was scratching on my sliding glass door. I almost didn't let her back in, except she looks at you so completely trustingly with those ugly, dark eyes.
Lately we've had lots of visitors, and I must say one of the best things about having a baby is having friends and family come meet them. This is Heather, my best friend growing up. I love seeing her hold my babies.


No comments: