Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine.

This morning has been hard. The more attention I give Ethan, the more he wants. I get to the point where the sound of his voice saying, "Mooom!" makes me feel sick to my stomach. Or I don't hear him at all, and Joey has to tell me, "Danae, your son is standing right behind you. He's said your name like five times."
Really?
And my hormones are still messing me up, still making me want to cry when I get on the computer and then Joey comes in and tells me he was still working on something-so get off.
He took Ethan to the battery store, and I feel like I can breath. Feibi is laying in the sun and I can hear Riley take breaths, in and out.
Noah sleeps through all of this, silent, in his crib.
Oh, and my hair? I am at the most horrible growing out stage ever created in the history of hair. Barretts and bobby pins and goo and spray help only a little. I keep telling myself this is the best time to do it; heck, I am in my fat jeans too and everywhere I go the baby is what everyone cares about anyway.
I cannot wait for the day when I feel pretty again.
At least I've got big boobs right now--Ethan calls them "boo boos", as in when Noah is crying, "Mooom! Noah wants your boo boos!"--that's one thing that's going for me.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I think he got "boo boos" from my girls. That's what they always call them. I guess then, we call "boo boos" "owies" so no one is too confused.

Katie Marie said...

My son called them Boo Boos too.

I am with ya on the feeling completely unattractive and my child was born 2 months ago. It almost feels like a mission impossible to get back in shape. If it weren't for the fact that I have done it once before and therefore know it is achievable I would probably just quit.

I bet you look amazing though, and your hair is probably adorable.