Monday, August 10, 2009

Preschool.

Noah's nursery is coming together; I don't feel like I want to puke every time I walk by it. In fact, it is stinken adorable. I'll post pictures when it is all done.
I've been subbing at Lion and the Lamb, hanging out with all these little three year old people. Tiny people. For the most part they are innocent and open, not afraid to ask if I am pregnant, or if Ethan's ear will change once he's grown up. Their eyes are bright.
Ethan didn't have to spend the whole day in the office but he still has trouble when he has to play in a certain area or with only certain toys (preschool is very structured you know). He melts down. The kids just stare at him like what's his problem? I pick him up and tell him it's going to be OK, that he can play with those toys later. I'm lucky if he doesn't slap my back.
He still likes it, still wants to go, which is the most important thing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. it will be good for him eh? :) .. every day liana becomes a bit more of a winer. it's almost embarrassing to think i'm going to leave her with chuy's mom because (my pride) will only be thinking.. okay.. what does she think i'm doing wrong to make liana cry so much or that she sleeps on her tummy or that she doesn't want to be alone for too long and likes to be held. .. or, and i've already gotten the talk about this.. the pacifier.. or "pon" as we call it.. i said "she likes it" and then gramma said.. "I don't". .. and then that was it for my spanish is muy mal.