Saturday, August 8, 2009

8-8-09.

I am living in small moments. Remembering the sun on my cheeks, the sweat from my workout and how good those gifts feel. Music is food, soothing something deep inside.
I am going to go shopping today, thinking about Noah's nursery, picking up a couple of things to finish his little nursery.
I thought about him for the first time this morning having an actual face: a little, gushy baby face that they have for about two weeks. Those tiny eyes that look like a pencil line when they are sleeping,those pouty lips that want to suck like that is the only thing they are made for. It was a good thought, a happy one, a rare one.
I will see him soon.

2 comments:

Simon Jooste said...

Andrew told me he wants you to "push baby Noah out." We've been reading that baby book again :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. i so miss you all.. andrew is saying the darndest things these days. just push em out danae. :)
daelynn