Sunday, February 24, 2008

Randomness.

I have a job interview on Monday that I am stoked about because I have always liked new things, change. It's a two day a week clerical position with the city. I'm picturing my own desk with a plant and pictures of Ethan gracing it's top-I'll probably get stuck in some cloth booth in the back with a stack of papers to file.
I also picked up another day of kickboxing(!!!!!), the best job I have ever dreamed of.
****
It snowed at least a foot last night, and I was out in it. You all know how much I LOVE driving in the snow. However, I was surprisingly at ease, despite the accidents and spin outs I kept driving by. I got home safe and sound, put Ethan in his crib, bundled up and went back outside to shovel the driveway. It was quiet and still and cold, and I really liked it. This morning my right shoulder is sore.

No comments: