Monday, February 25, 2008

Artichokes. Mmmm Mmm Good!

I wasn't going to write but it's quiet here so I better do it while I can.
The "interview" went fine, after I overannalyzed and majorly prepared for questions like, "Tell me about yourself," or "Tell me three weaknesses," or "Where do you see yourself in five years?" All he did ask was, "Can you be here on Thursday at nine?"
I guess I am just quite at that LEVEL of a job where they actaully have to ask you questions.
Anyhoo, it's all good.
I also saw a very scary guy in the parking garage on the was out who I was ready to stab with my keys if need be.
And now I am steaming euro-style atrichokes in garlic oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Do you know artichokes have A TON of antioxidents, like more than in any other vegetable? Or so I have heard.

2 comments:

Deaira Dea said...

i LOVE artichokes! they're one of my favorite vegetables... but i have so many! :) yay on the job! i hope my next interview is that easy haha

Anonymous said...

Yay! You applied for a job you will love! Is it at Nothing to it? (Is that the name??) And I love that picture on your blog--so your wedding!!! I still want to hang out with you and Steve- we just need to set a date!
Danae