Saturday, May 2, 2009

YMCA-YAY!

So I thought about it long and hard, decided not to, then wanted to again, then decided absolutely not because we don't have the money, and then went and signed up for a membership at the good 'ole YMCA.
I feel a little tiny itsy bitsy bit like before I was prego, you know, actually having energy, not feeling like a bloated, expanding balloon every second of every day. It is worth every penny. On top of this, Ethan's childcare is included. I can take him with me, we don't need to make an extra baby-sitter stop, and he loves with his whole heart the toy truck named Mac from Lightening McQueen. He plays with it the entire time, and he cries every time we have to leave.
I've gone everyday since I've signed up. If Joey is leaving early or coming home late, no big deal--I can go to cycling class! Or yoga! Or whatever!
So anyways. That is the good news around here.

3 comments:

Simon Jooste said...

Good idea!! We can do that together once I get there and Ethan and Andrew can play in the childcare together! Yay! I love me class too (but you already knew that :)
Love you!

Joey said...

I know I was so excited when I found this place and thought of you guys coming. Also we just got Ethan's bedroom together and Andrew's bed is all ready for him to come stay the night, Ethan is so excited. I just had to tell him it's still a couple months away :(

Kelly said...

Cool! Sounds like you are officially in the 2nd trimester, feeling good and all. We missed you Sunday. I would take up my old aerobics class except now I have to pay 6 dollars each time for all my kids! Dang, I must have too many!