Thursday, May 28, 2009

San Diego?

We leave for San Diego tomorrow. By we, I mean Jen and her little bean Lily, and Ethan and me. She talked me into it yesterday, and what the heck? I'm just hanging out here anyways, and my sister down there is about to have a baby. I don't have a return date, which is surprisingly unsettling to this otherwise spontaneous soul.
I'll probably stay two weeks or so.
I miss Joey already, despite the nincompoo he's been lately. It's interesting how even the thought of being away can remind you how much you love someone, need someone.

2 comments:

Deaira Dea said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Go to the beach enjoy your sisters and being an Auntie :)

Lindsey Briggs said...

wow that is spontaneous! hilarious that you just called your husband a nincompoop... doesn't he read your blog by the way? Well, I hope you have a great time and come back refreshed!