Monday, April 19, 2010

Two things.

Hubby's home, sick as a dog. When he coughs he sounds like he's been smoking a pack a day for eighty five years. Ear infection. Sinus infection. Barfing. Pink eye.
I am not joking. He has all of these. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
He ended up dehydrated and in the hospital in Vegas. Oh and? No one called me. What the heck?
Are we serious?
And I thought he wasn't calling me because he was having such a good time, or maybe he was tired.
New topic: I am taking my ACE Group Fitness Instructor exam on Monday. This means I have been studying my little patootee off everyday since I signed up at the beginning of this month. That was before I checked the website and the "suggested" timeline for taking the test, which read, one year.
I mean, really, they must think we are all dummies but at the same time I did bite off a really really big bite of physiology, anatomy, and kinesiology. Especially coming from a girl who took ONE science class her entire college education. (I did take a whole heck of a lot of English but that doesn't mean I can spell). And I don't remember taking any science of any sort in high school. Is this stuff even science? I wouldn't know.
I am studying as hard as I can and praying for a miracle at the same time. The test is expensive, not to mention the practice tests I've already paid for.
Which is why I should be studying right now. It's what I turned the darn computer on for anyway. How'd I get in here?

No comments: