Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Boogies.

Well I have been so strong and haven't really said anything significant about it but when I sit down to write, it's the only thing going on in my head: I am sick. And have been since the last two weeks in February. This is wearing me down. I am quite pissed about it.
I keep charging through day after day, going to work, teaching at the Y, but I feel like one big Kleenex filled with neon green boogies.
Seriously.
I can't smell a darn thing, I can't even taste tropical jelly beans for goodness sakes. I can't even smell my own morning breath, which I am sure is horrific based on the fact I have to sleep with my mouth completely open like I am dying. I wake up with the driest mouth ever.
I am sorry, I know this is all totally disgusting.
I am glad we put a tube in Ethan's ear, because he is also sick and this would have been a no questions asked ear infection had we not. Noah seems to be holding out as well.
Joey, on the other hand, I think has pink eye. I would be completely freaked out about getting that too, but--o wait--yes, I already had that. In both eyes.
This has been the worst winter here ever. This morning I seriously looked on weather site for San Diego's weather, which ironically wasn't much different than ours today. But I don't think Daelynn gets sick like this. I am ready to pack my bags and move. I hate the winters here more and more each year.
And yes, I know "weather" isn't supposed to be directly related to sickness but in my book it is.
End of story.

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

I'm still here. I'm still reading. Just wanted to let you know.

Hope you feel better soon.