Monday, January 11, 2010

Family.

We celebrated Ethan's fourth birthday up at Graeagle. I misread the directions and switched the water amount for the oil amount while making the cake. Whoops. It was a little heavy.
Then we went sledding. The boys had so much fun. The bigger boys had even more fun--they stayed out long after we had all gone in on the "adult hill", letting their testosterone reach it's full potential. We are lucky there were no trips to the hospital. You'd be surprised how much air you can catch on a plastic, neon orange, $9 sled.
Ampa working hard.
My nephew, oh how I love this kid. He is one of a kind.
The babies all snuggled up. Sometimes I prefer a cozy blanket to a coat too.
And finally, it was so great to have Daelynn, Chuy, and Liana with us. I am so thankful for my family!

No comments: