Monday, April 20, 2009

Just because.

I think I've started like three or four blogs over the past couple of days, and haven't push "publish" on any of them. I am in a little funk here.
Some good things that are happening is that in one week and an hour exactly I will be at my appointment to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. I have a couple names that keep holding on, which gives me hope that I might actually find one that feels natural by the time the baby is born in September.
I am looking forward to this afternoon, because we are having friends over in this glorious weather to share Papa Murphy's pizzas and a big salad and yummy drinks. We also will get to hold their brand new baby girl, Lily, who is not even a week old. She is the sweetest, most peaceful thing I have ever seen.
Joey is playing golf. Fiebe is limping, she's probably got a tiny thorn in her tiny foot. Ethan has a runny nose.

1 comment:

Deaira Dea said...

Can't wait to know the results... then i can start hunting for colors and patterns :)