Saturday, June 28, 2008

New do.

So here's the new do. It has taken me a little time to get used to it, to not feel like all my feminine juices were poured out of me with the sweeping up of my hair off the floor, however ridiculous that sounds. Then I see myself in this picture I took, somehow, and I'm like, girl, what you talk'en about?
Honestly, being self conscious makes you so obsessed with yourself.
Work has been the same--meeting new people, learning new things. I am always last to finish whatever task our training manager has us doing. I've never been last. There is a lot of self doubt going on and it's scary.
Joey bought me a rose and card and hangers (Random, yes. Useful, yes.) The card had Tweety Bird on it and it said: OOOOh, dat was weally weally tweet of you! (open card) Thanks a wot!
And then a little note, "I am so proud of you and your new job...Thanks for working so hard to help our family"and I just wanted to sob. I am so flipping torn about what is the right thing for me to be doing right now.
Ethan sings, using a stick of some sort to make a drum out of his door.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deaira Dea said...

You're new hair is so cute and you totally look feminine in it! like pixie sprite tinkerbell feminine :)

Simon Jooste said...

I like it too! You are good at pulling those short dos off and still looking sexy! I don't think Simon will let me do short anymore (I think I like my hair longer too :)