Friday, June 20, 2008

Anyways.

Well I cut my hair very short again, and as I sit here and look in the mirror I actually really like it. It makes me feel a little crazy and spunky. In fact I have been thinking about getting a tattoo.
This is the last official day of my "vacation". It all went very fast. It was really good to be with Ethan and Joey. Joey and I only fought a little, and I only was aware of losing my patience once with Ethan, and that was this morning. He can be SUCH a bugger.
Fiebe is officially not house trained. Neither is Ethan. I feel like I'm newly blind in these respects, not knowing what to do or when to do it. Neither seem interested at all, despite, treats, stickers, and movies. I mean, we all get house-trained, dogs and everyone, but how? What's the trick here?
Patience comes to mind. Well, all-right.

No comments: