Wednesday, March 10, 2010

They're Ba-ack!

I mean not completely but way better than the tweety birds they were! Thank you Jesus!
And just so this post is not just an update on my boobs:
We are all doing better today. We might just have a normal day around here, which is much needed. Joey works an 18 hour day today, followed by his usual 12 hour days throughout the weekend.
Can I just say I am a totally bada** wife for putting up with this schedule?
Yesterday I looked online to try and find a city and date that would work for me to get trained in Yogafit, but it all seems so impossible right now. Too much time and money--two things that with small children around come in short short supply.

3 comments:

Lindsey Briggs said...

yay boobs! So glad to hear you are feeling better!

jessica said...

So I'm not sure if you are interested in ALL yoga or just YogaFit.....But if you are check out holyyoga.net You get your training online once a week! I am doing the fall session in Reno....If you are interested maybe we can do it together!! xx

jessica said...

Hey...so not sure about your yoga interests, but since you can't do your YogaFit training, check out holyyoga.net. You do your training at home online. I am doing the fall session in Reno, if you like it and want to do it, maybe we can do it together!! xx