Friday, March 12, 2010

Normalcy, please.

Oh to have a normal day around here where we are all feeling normal and nothing weird happens.
I know "not normal" is life but seriously? I don't think I have finished one full week of school since my car accident (the first one) at the end of December. That's HORRIBLE. And next week won't be any different because Ethan is scheduled to have a tube put in his ear and his adenoids- whatever the heck those are-scrapped out.
He's lost four pounds, which on his 30 pound body is A LOT of weight. He looks so thin. His head looks too big for his neck and his eyes sort of bulge out of his face like a cartoon. When I pick him up his arms and legs dangle around me and he feels lighter and easier to carry than Noah because his weight is all distributed down those long arms and legs.
Last night, to take up time, the boys and I went in and I got to go to a kickboxing class. The more I exercise, the happier I am. Yeah for endorphins.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Hi! I am new to blogging & i was browsing blogs & came across yours; i just had to say i love kick boxing too! haha & if everyones lives were normal; how boring could that be? have a good weekend!