Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Morning.

It's seven thirty and Ethan is sleeping in. This never happens. I don't know what to do with myself.
I am also fighting off a sinus infection. On Monday evening I was convinced I had a cavity in every one of my upper teeth. That night I flossed for the first time in months, hoping to what? reverse the cavities? close the holes up by sliding a piece of string across them? But I was so desperate, they hurt so bad.
Then my cheeks started to ache and if I bent over, head below my heart, my head felt like it might implode, and I thought, oh, sinus infection.
So then I tried to call my bestest friends at the insurance company to see what doctor I can go to and after being on the phone for fifteen minutes going from recorded menu to recorded menu so that they could "better serve" me, the real lady I finally got to told me to go to Anthem.com.
And is there anything else I can help you with?
Stupid.
Today is Friday and Fridays are good days. I go over to Deana's house before work and get to chit chat about mothering and marriage and all that fun stuff while drinking tea. Having Deana in town has been such a treat... I can't believe how fast the year is going. She is due in May with their new baby...I can't wait!
I have been thinking about summer everyday now, planning all the fun things we will do once the sun is good and hot: Aces baseball games, Sand Harbor, camping with family, camping with friends, Marine World, naps in the the sun, San Fransisco trip, Graeagle (the Mill Pond, the Millworks, walks) girls' nights, date nights which include walking in the warm nights....I cannot wait! Summer come soon!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I feel like I need a complete update on Deana and Daelynn. You can start from when we graduated :)

I really enjoy reading your blog--it's nice to hear the truth from a mom instead of how happy and awesome every single second is with your kids. Love it.

Unknown said...

lol....i wanna the Summer come fast! and hope you will better the infection is soooo hurt and so bad if you dont take care about, so go fast with your dentist :S and enjoy all seasons cos all have something magic :)