Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just Stuff.

It has been a long, long week. Is it really only Wednesday?
The boys are watching TV.  Pretty much whenever we are home.  I remember playing outside as a kid, but maybe I'm imagining things?
We are going over to our pastors' for dinner. I'm looking forward to the socializing, praying my boys will get grossly immersed in something and take care of themselves. It's a long shot, but a girl can dream.
I went back to kickboxing. Best decision I ever made. My body feels like mine again, all beat up and sore and worked. It feels really good. My back hurts, so I stretch my buns/hips and run massage tools all over them to increase the blood flow. Totally works, instantly.
I'm teaching a kickbox class as well, Monday afternoons. I love teaching this format. I needed a break, but it feels so good to be back.

No comments: