Thursday, November 26, 2009

My thankful list.

Three little Turkeys.
I am thankful for...
The way Noah's hair feels soft and fuzzy on my cheek when I hold him. I can't keep my face away from his head.
Ethan's bright eyes, his high pitched voice when he's excited, and the way he throws back his head and laughs at silly stories.
Joey. Sitting on the couch with him while watching House, all tangled together like when we were dating, staying warm as the house gets colder and colder. The only word I can think to describe it is comfortable, but it's so far beyond that--relaxing and restful with a tad of excitement. Perfection.
I am thankful for my health. That I can run and sweat and breath.
For my little doggies--Fiebe and her crazy beard; Riley and her soft eyes.
I am thankful for my home, for it's coziness, and for my dreams of what colors I can paint it's rooms down the road.
I am thankful for my dreams, for growth, for change.
I am thankful for my older sister, that she is close. She is fun, dedicated and so inspiring. I love her.
I am thankful for my litter sister, far away. She is brave, sooooo caring, and the most generous person I know. I love her, and am so proud of her.
I am thankful for my parents. For Joey's parents, and siblings. We are surrounded by love, love, love.
I am thankful for God, for giving me all of this. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!! Love all of You! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!!

Love,
Fran