Sunday, May 18, 2008

No Reasonable Offer Will Be Refused!

That same morning after I wrote my last post...
I decide to be on top of it or something and re-paint my toenails so they aren't all chipped when I go to church. So I will look pulled together. Or something.
I finish painting over the already five-time-painted-over-and-chipped polish I already have on and go in the bathroom to dry my hair.
Takes about two minutes.
I go back into my bedroom and Ethan has my dark berry nail polish. Open.
He has (actually I was really impressed) painted all ten of his teeny tiny toes. And my carpet of course.
So I do what any young, stunned mother does when things like this happen: I go get the camera.


Let's end on a happy note. Who doesn't like Gerber Daisies?









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not my carpet or my kid so I would just like to say, that is kinda impressive.

Deaira Dea said...

I think you should be able to get it out of the carpet with nail polish remover (do a spot test somewhere safe first) but it won't rinse clean away blot as much as you can and best of luck with it... I pray God's blessing would be GREAT at the end of the terrible 2's Danae :) love you!