Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall.


Fall has ascended on this little house of mine, if not truly in the weather (it's still in the 90's!) then at least in its decorations.


I love this fall wreath. It's so full of sticks and leaves, reminds me of a walk in Ranch San Rafael park in the peak of fall.
I bought artificial pumpkins this year so that I don't have to buy ten real pumpkins every year only to have them rot. That way we can just buy two real ones for the boys at the pumpkin patch. 


I love how my greys go with all the seasons-my oranges and yellows in the fall, reds, greens and whites at Christmas time, and blues, turquoise, and yellows in the Spring and Summer.

The sign "Happy Fall!" is from an old sign I had that I wasn't using anymore. I bought some of that chalkboard paint, painted over the other sign, and now have a sign I can use to say anything I want! The boys helped me make this one, which is fun for them too.

This couch is the most comfortable, soft couch you will ever find. The whole thing is filled with down feathers! I fall asleep on it every night. No joke.
There he was at the store...I had to take him home.

 My new table! Leaf is stored inside so when we have friends over it can sit eight. Comes in handy these days with all my friends multiplying like cockatoos.

This is my flower garden for next year. It'll be so pretty up there.

And...we just painted the outside of the house. Remodel complete!

1 comment:

Mama said...

I love it!!! can I come over now please?!!
<3 angel