Saturday, March 17, 2012

Goodness.

The last cup of Matevana in the house. Homemade oatmeal cookies with  cranberries and nuts to justify being a healthy snack. A somewhat quiet house, except for the boys talking to themselves in their bedrooms instead of actually sleeping for nap time.
Me in a soft dark teal tank top, black leggings and cozy brown boots. Just out of the shower, clean and refreshed. Content.
I taught Balletone this morning to my group at Saint's. More and more I am coming to love teaching, especially this format. This afternoon I'll teach again at Hillside. I LOVE offering this as a free opportunity for my church family as well as anyone in the community to be able to strengthen and refresh their bodies, all while connecting and enjoying one anothers' company.
The house renovation is coming along beautifully. We payed a crew to come finish painting the rest of the house, ceilings, door trims, and doors. (Enter sky opening up and chorus of angels singing here).
Staying up till the wee hours of the AM to paint while the boys slept in hardly any light was not the best of situations.
To top it off, we originally were told our floor was back ordered, and wouldn't be here till May or June. BUT, today we were notified it is on it's way in the back of some big truck from Virginia and should be here in the next couple of weeks.
This is totally awesome news! except I've been in the trucking business and know that is about as reliable as a two year old with big boy undies on. I am hoping for the best, that's all you can ever do.
My job is going amazing, I love meeting all the doctors and their offices in town. It has been the greatest blessing and answers to prayers said a long, long, time ago. I have experienced God's love and faithfulness in incredible new ways, and continue to do so on a daily basis. He is always good.
"NiNi" the boys' nanny has been a much needed addition to our little family. She helps take Ethan to school and picks him up, she cleans and does the laundry, and she talks with me when I come home from work. I feel guilty about having her-having a nanny seems like such a luxury, but that's when I just take a deep breath and am thankful for where we are at, knowing nothing is guaranteed for tomorrow, but that God will be faithful no matter what.

No comments: